Talofa

Welcome to our life...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mizzou with the Fuis





I guess I shouldve taken more pics while in Mizzou with the FUIS but I was too busy laughing with my sister that I didnt have time... it was one of those MUST NEEDED trips for me! I loved it! so nice to be with her and feel of her wonderful spirit and of course my Noahboi and Nifo... oh how I miss them! my son loves his older brother and its a different vibe in Mizzou so it took him a couple of days to adjust but eventually he did and he was off and running.

the LORD knows me so well... how blessed am I to have a wonderful family, here on earth and in the Heavens. I felt an overwhelming sense of urgency to visit my sister and it was just to solidify the amazing relationship that we have and will continue to have. Part of my heart is with her always because I always feel like I leave it there when we part but thats what makes the heart grow fonder... right? not a broken heart, just a piece left behind with someone so precious and worthy to hold it. I love that about her... she will be with me in the eternities and I know that Heavenly Father put us together for that divine purpose, she will help me get there, the ultimate journey!
Thank you sister... i love you mucho uso! SFL!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope my girls are as close as you two! What a fun trip, I can just picture you guys chilling and laughing until the wee hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nei you have a blog! Yay!! I'm going to add you to my friends list on mine! Haha. Your Missouri trip sounds like it was awesome, I love your sister relationship!

    ReplyDelete