Talofa

Welcome to our life...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy birthday to the Most Amazing Man I will ever know here on earth... Dad I love you and miss you!!!

Gotta love these 3... Unc Wall, Dad and Unc Mateo...
One of my favs... Papa and Noahboi
Superman and Papa

Dad, Mom, the Happy couple, Sophia, Ernie

Eni, Dad and Aunty Ulala
the boys.. missing Maxx and Noahboi
Eternal Companions


There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think of this man... he is always in my thoughts, prayers and heart! I remember him always being my #1 fan and what more could a girl ask for. I feel truly blessed beyond words because I was able to call him DAD. His life here on earth and in the eternities, I know will continue to be great and a true testament of his undeniable faith in our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ. He taught me how to love unconditionally and to remember to see the best in others, especially when they cant. He showed me to appreciate the little things because when the big things come, it will be icing on the cake. His example is never-ending, and he continues to bless my life each day with his spirit. Dad, words could never express the gratitude in my heart for your wonderful soul... I know that Heavenly Father blessed me so abundantly because you were apart of my life! I will forever be grateful for that. Thank you for our wonderful family and for the example you are and will continue to be. Thank you for loving me when I couldnt love myself and letting me know that I can do ANYTHING with the Lords help. Thank you for loving the Gospel with all your heart, might, mind and soul and for sharing your testimony with me. I know that I will cherish every word! I know you were an ordinary man with extraordinary talents... and the world may never know your worth but it doesnt matter because the worth of your soul is GREAT in the Light and Sight of GOD!
I will see you someday dad and cant wait to laugh with you in the eternities.
Nei

No comments:

Post a Comment