Talofa

Welcome to our life...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I will be BLU without YOU!







Its amazing how the LORD works in all HIS glory and the best part about it is that HE blesses you with the opportunity to meet certain people in your life that will change you for the better and bless your life forever... Thank you BLU for being one of those kindred spirits who will continue to bless my life in many ways! Your smile was contagious, your heart immeasurable, your style untouchable and most of all, your spirit just like the Savior. I know having you in Heaven is like a non-stop celebration... please send my Dad my love and give him a huge hug from me and let him know that we are trying down here!!! Thank you again for your wonderful example... I love you Blu.

No comments:

Post a Comment